There are well-equipped and well-maintained laboratories for all engineering and computer departments to give the students appropriate practical training to meet requirements of their concerned fields.
LIST OF SOFTWARE TOOLS IN EC & EI
Name of the software tools :
1. In- circuit emulator & IDE for 8051 family model ESA PICE-52E
2. Tina V7 design suite including PCB design education version for 5 user
3. Simulator software for 8085 (full version CD)
4. Keil PK 51-ED software : 51 developers's kit , version 8.0 ;education license PSN :IKA1D-8IVUR-88YFM
5. Proteus VSM software 5 user (5 Hardware Dougle )
6. LABVIEW student Edition (8 bit DAC card free of cost) (05 users)
7. MATLAB 6.5 (10 user )
Civil Engineering Labs and Consultancy
Well-developed civil labs are available for students practical training as well as for consultancy projects
Material testing labs equipped with UTM, CTM, CBR, Abrasion and Impact Testing Machines, etc.
- Specialized facility in highway material testing and concrete mix-design.
- Consultancy for in-situ testing of materials, and quality testing of finished constructions.
- Consultancy for building design, storm water planning and drainage design, construction quality monitoring, and for green buildings, etc.
The institute has excellent workshop facilities for designing and fabrication of equipment. It has various sections like carpentry, filing, foundry, welding, machine shop, etc. Latest equipment is being added to the mechanical engineering workshop with Lathe Machines, Drill Machines, Electrical Furnace, among others.
The central workshop of the group is fully equipped to give the students best possible practical experience. All the machines and tools in the workshops are latest and technologically advanced.
In Mechanical Engineering Department we have Testing Machines operation viz. UTM, Hardness, Impact Tester. Tensile strength with elongation and Yield/Proof stress tests are carried out on UTM.
An EDUSAT-ISRO lab is established with 60 computers and a set of receiving and transmitting system. Through this system we can receive online lectures from RGTU, IITs, NITs and other leading institutes of the country in our lab. This gives our students a wider exposure to various teaching processes and a chance to better understand the concepts through various lectures on similar topics.
English Language Lab
There is a unique English language lab at Medi-Caps that facilitates the students in acquiring language skills by improving their diction, pronunciation, presentation & communication skills through activities like group discussions, personality development sessions, etc.
This adequately prepares students to find better prospects in the corporate world after graduation.