Computer Science and Engineering (CS) Department
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was started in the year 2000 and has set of well qualified and experienced faculty with state of the art laboratories to meet the quality in education required to meet the challenges in the 21st century. The department has around 600 students and about 28 teaching staff and 5 non teaching staff. The total intake of students is 120 each in every year. The first batch passed out in the year 2004.The students are not only trained in academic excellence but also encouraged to acquire industry exposure through in-house training sessions in various technologies. This process will equip the students to be industry ready to find the jobs in their interested area.
The department takes initiative in conducting co-curricular and extracurricular activities along with the academics. Core facilities such as full- fledged 12 computer labs that comprise of computer center, IBM lab, research lab and other labs to cater the purpose of the university syllabus. Other than that the department is equipped with seminar halls, library, and audio & video exhibits to provide the academic program the required thrust.
Medi-Caps Group Group of Institution
Dr Pramod S. Nair
He has the research interest focuses mainly on Data Mining , Software Engineering and Wireless Networks. He has published many research papers in International Journals and conferences. He is having a good amount of teaching experience in both southern and northern part of India. He has the right blend of 16 years of experience in industry and teaching.
|Name||Institute Name||Designation||Qualifiction||Total Experience|
|Ms. Priyanka Atre||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE(EC), ME pursuing||5|
|Sonal Soni||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech. Pursuing||2|
|khushbu goyal||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||6|
|Ms Anusha Jain||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||5 months|
|Swati Tahiliani||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||7.8|
|Varsha Sharda Kothari||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, ME Pursuing||5|
|Mr. Amit Agrawal||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, ME, Ph.D. Pursuing||7.4|
|Mohsin Sheikh||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech||12|
|Mr.Gaurav Sharma||Medi-Caps Group||Assisstant Prof||BE, ME||8.10|
|Dharmendra Mangal||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||12|
|Ms. Pratiksha Asati||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||7.9|
|Dr Pramod S. Nair||Medi-Caps Group||HOD||DE(CS),BTech(CS),MTech(CS),PhD(CS)||9|
|Mr. Sourabh Dave||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech., PhD Pursuing|
|Suryakant soni||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech, PhD(Pursuing)||6 years|
|Mr. D. Srinivas Rao||Medi-Caps Group||Associate Professor||Ph.D. (pur)||19|
|Dr. Pankaj Dashore||Medi-Caps Group||Associate Professor||Ph.D.||18|
|Ashish Sharma||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.E.||9 months|
|Ms. Sheetal Kumravat||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||5 Months|
|Dr. Shilpa Sharma||Medi-Caps Group||Associate Professor||Ph.D.||10 years|
|Mr. Nishant Kr. SInha||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||5|
|Mr. Dinesh Kr. Bhayal||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||5.5|
|Ms. Khushboo Goyal||Medi-Caps Group||Sr. Assistant Professor||M.E.||6|
|Dr. Rajkamal||Medi-Caps Group||Sr. Professor||Ph.D.||46|
|Mr. Anil Singh||Medi-Caps Group||Associate Professor||M.Tech.||12|
|Mr. Hitesh Kag||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||02|
|Mr. Pawan Kr. Goswami||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||4|
|Mr. Ganesh Patidar||Medi-Caps Group||Assisatnt Professor||M.E.||6.5|
|Mr. Amit Kanungo||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||7|
|Mr. Simarjeet Singh Bhatia||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.E.||2.5|
|Ms. Pragya Pandey||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||8.8|
|Ms. Indrajeet Kaur Chhabra||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.E. (pur)||6.4|
|Ms. Latika Mehrota||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||Ph.D. (pur)||4.6|
|Ms. Nitika Vats Doohan||Medi-Caps Group||Associate Professor||Ph.D. (Pur)||16|
|Mr. Praphula Kumar Jain||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||2.8|
|Ms. Parijat Rathore||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||1.6|
|Mr. Sachin Solanki||Medi-Caps Group||Sr. Assistant Professor||M.E., M.B.A.||10|
|Ms. Anwiti Jain||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.E.||5|
|Mr. Ankush Saklecha||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.E. (pur)||5.9|
|Mr. Rudresh Shah||Medi-Caps Group||Sr. Assistant Professor||M.Tech||10|
|Ms. Hemlata Patel||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||M.E.||6|
|Mr. Prabal Kumar Jain||Medi-Caps Group||Assistant Professor||BE||1.7|
|Medi-Caps Institute of Science and Technology||BE||180||4 Year|
|Medi-Caps Institute of Technology and Management (Engineering)||BE||120||4 Year|
|Medi-Caps Institute of Science and Technology||ME||36||2 Year|
Operating System Lab
Data Base Management System Lab
Web Technology Lab
Software Engineering Lab(IBM )
Basic Computer Engineering Lab
Soft Computing Lab
- Lavin Bhatia, Mohit Bharti and Abhinav Kothari student of ECA - VII got Excellence Award for Magneto & Grid Master - Autonomous Robotics held at Tech Fest - 2K13 of IIT
- Shalvi Sharan attended the techfest ‘Tarunyam’ at Swami Vievekananda College and secured II position in the event names ‘Lead India’
- A two day National Conference was organized on “Future Trends in Information and Communication” on 19-20 October, 2012. The conference was coordinated by MCA and CS/IT departments of the institute in association with Computer Society of India.On the occasion Chief Guest Dr. Sundeep Oberoi, Head of Global Services TCS India, keynote speaker Dr. P.K Chande, Group Director Truba Group of Institutes, Indore and Dr. D. K. Mishra Head CSE Aurobindo Institute of Technology, Indore, were present. In this conference more than 130 participants from all over India, around 30 presentation were made.
- A four day Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Rational Software Architect (RSA)” was organized by CS/IT department in the month of March 2012. The same department organized a four day training program on “Traoning and Certification of DB2 and RAD”. The department also organized a four day Faulty Development Program (FDP) on “Rational Functional Tester (RFT)” in the month of November 2012. The department organized a one day orientation workshop on “Red Hat Linux Certification” in the month of October 2012 and November 2012.
- The students of CS department participated in paper presentation competition and Akansha Bharti, Aditi Jain and Ishita Maglani bagged the winning position in the competition.
- Shivani Yadav of CS IV Semester participated in Badminton and played National and State level Volleyball tournament.
Saurabh Ranka of CS II year, MITM, is the winner in C++ Programming Competition, and Nikhil Khatri and Poonam Chandra from EX IV Year, were the winners of Circuit Engima.
- Three days lecture series on Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC’s) was held from 5th to 7th March. The program was organized by Madhya Pradesh Consultancy Organization Ltd. (MPCON Ltd.) under the sponsorship of National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology of India, New Delhi. The lectures were taken by Dr. Shamsher Singh, Dr. Sunil K. Somani, Prof. Tapan Jain, Prof. Mahesh Pophaley, Prof. Deepesh Agrawal, and Prof. Gopal S. Jadhav. In all 51 students participated in the camp.
- The CS/IT Department organized a training program in collaboration with IBM entitled IBM Rational Software Seed from to 28th February. Mr. Vinod Patidar from IBM was the instructor. The program was based on the State of Art Technologies provided by IBM. The topics covered were RSA, Rational Rose, Rational Requisite pro, Rational Robot, SoDA, Visual Modeling in RSA, RUP and SDLC. Mr. Sapan Prajapati and Dr. Binod Kumar organised the training program. In all 27 participants took part and enhanced their skills on IBM technologies.
- Inquisitive a workshop on Personality Development, Life Skills, General Awareness, Creativity and Thinking Skills was conducted in March 2012 by the CS Department. Inquisitive 2 witnessed participation of more than 350 students from all the engineering branches.